Friday 7 August 2009

James Hoxey's 2009/2010 Predictions: Part 2

6. Who's going to win the Champions League at the Bernabeau?

Part of me wants to say Real Madrid. But I am feeling a little bit kind and might just tip Chelsea to tick that big old Champions League box this year. Ancellotti has done it before.

7. Who are the PFA going to dub 'Player of the Season'?

This year, I have really given it a lot of thought. Once I recovered from my headache I decided that this could be a defensive player's year. Joleon Lescott. You read it here first.

8. Who's going to be the PFA's 'Young Player of the Season'?

Young player of the year is a tough shout, but maybe we could see a great debut season from Rafael at United. With Ronaldo gone, Fergie could be looking for a lot more from his full backs going forward.

9. Which manager's going to have a season to remember?

That's going to be Owen Coyle. Being a Scot, you can't look beyond him piping up in a Fergie style.

10. Which manager's going to have a season to forget?

I hate to say it, but super Roy Hodgson might struggle to find that extra spark this season as he will be under a lot more pressure to deliver during this campaign.

11. Give us a random prediction?

Steve Coppell to get a job with a Premier League club.

No comments:

Post a Comment